- RSS Channel Showcase 1098472
- RSS Channel Showcase 2636838
- RSS Channel Showcase 1936653
- RSS Channel Showcase 5156118
Articles on this Page
- 04/03/13--11:21: _Looking Back, Movin...
- 04/16/13--11:53: _Dirico motorcycles ...
- 04/29/13--12:39: _The Next Chapter
- 04/29/13--12:50: _The Wait Is Finally...
- 10/22/13--10:35: _Küryakyn Introduces...
- 10/23/13--13:41: _Magnaflow Enters Mo...
- 10/28/13--12:38: _Model Monday – Tashia
- 10/28/13--15:14: _Hot Bike New Shoei ...
- 10/29/13--09:11: _Drag Specialties La...
- 10/30/13--14:11: _A Note from Jeff G....
- 11/04/13--15:08: _All New Bike – Harl...
- 11/05/13--15:35: _Conversion Cams Upg...
- 11/08/13--09:30: _NEW Hot Bike iPad a...
- 11/12/13--10:38: _WEB EXCLUSIVE: Nint...
- 11/19/13--12:10: _Get your 2014 Hot B...
- 12/02/13--17:48: _Mikuni HSR42 /45/48...
- 12/02/13--17:52: _SuperTrapp SE Serie...
- 12/05/13--11:49: _Sneak Peek of Kevin...
- 12/09/13--11:43: _Progressive Suspens...
- 12/09/13--14:19: _Jardine Highway Bar...
- 04/03/13--11:21: Looking Back, Moving Forward
- 04/16/13--11:53: Dirico motorcycles test ride
- 04/29/13--12:39: The Next Chapter
- 04/29/13--12:50: The Wait Is Finally Over
- 10/22/13--10:35: Küryakyn Introduces Bahn Components for Victory Models
- 10/23/13--13:41: Magnaflow Enters Motorcycle Exhaust Market With Arlen Ness
- 10/28/13--12:38: Model Monday – Tashia
- 10/28/13--15:14: Hot Bike New Shoei RF-1200
- 10/29/13--09:11: Drag Specialties Launches Online Seat Finder
- 10/30/13--14:11: A Note from Jeff G. Holt, Editor In Chief of Hot Bike Magazine
- 11/04/13--15:08: All New Bike – Harley-Davidson Street 500 and 750
- 11/05/13--15:35: Conversion Cams Upgrade For 2007 – Later Twin Cams
- 11/08/13--09:30: NEW Hot Bike iPad app available for FREE right NOW!
- 11/12/13--10:38: WEB EXCLUSIVE: Ninth Annual Rosarito Beach Harley Run
- 11/19/13--12:10: Get your 2014 Hot Bike Calendar
- 12/02/13--17:48: Mikuni HSR42 /45/48mm Carburetor Easy Kits for American V-Twins
- 12/02/13--17:52: SuperTrapp SE Series Slip-Ons for Softails
- 12/05/13--11:49: Sneak Peek of Kevin Siepkier Dirty 30
- 12/09/13--14:19: Jardine Highway Bars for all varieties of V-Twins
I love to customize motorcycles. For me, stock is just a starting point for which to add your own personal style to make it your own. As I am writing this, I have not one but two bikes being built for different magazines. The two bikes are completely different from each other yet both represent [...]
Today we just finished a quick studio shoot in the Dirico motorcycle before we headed out for a quick test ride. The bike is sporting the new Metzler ME888 Marathon tires. Now that we scrubbed in the the tires, time to do some mileage! Watch for a full review in a upcoming issue of Hot [...]
Welcome to the revved-up, revamped, and re-launched Hot Bike magazine. Code-named HB 2.0, we have been working on this overdue overhaul for close to two years now. Yes, magazines are always evolving since they are a refection of what’s going on in the world, but after being around for 40 some-odd years, things can get [...]
Welcome to Hot Bike 2.0. We have been carefully masterminding this very issue you hold in your hands for quite some time now. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the all-new look, feel, and content as we take Hot Bike into its next phase in history. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the new sections we’ve created, along with all the [...]
Somerset, WI October 22nd, 2013 – Küryakyn Holdings LLC, a leader in the aftermarket parts industry, introduces a new line of covers and accents. Named “Bahn” — the German word for road or street — the new line is designed to enhance the style of Victory motorcycles. Now you can set your Victory apart from the crowd [...]
MagnaFlow, a global leader in performance exhaust products, announces a new partnership with Arlen Ness Motorcycles to manufacture and sell a complete line of co-branded exhaust products. Known as Arlen Ness by MagnaFlow, the high-performance, high-quality, made in the USA premium exhaust systems will be designed by Arlen Ness for American V–Twin motorcycles including Harley-Davidson®, Victory and Indian. [...]
Here’s a little ‘behind’ the scenes of a upcoming photoshoot with Tashia, our Ms. Hot Bike Power Tour for 2013.
It’s hard for me to give up my full-face roots when it comes to helmets. I just can’t seem to be OK to wearing anything less. You see, I’ve hit the pavement at over 100 MPH and literally watched the pavement scraping through my visor only inches from my head. We are lucky to get [...]
Drag Specialties long known for its great line of seats for Harley-Davidson motorcycles has just launched its online seat finder. Check it out at http://seats.dragspecialties.com/ and decide what best fits your ride!
Expanding upon our over 40 years of publishing Hot Bike, we have been actively taking this brand to the next level. Whether our readers are new to motorcycles or old salts, Hot Bike is jam-packed with intriguing and informative technical installs and theory features that are sure to make any reader a well-versed V-Twin aficionado. [...]
Harley-Davidson is releasing it’s first new motorcycle in over 13 years with the release of of the Street line of motorcycles. They will be released in 500 and 750 and feature an all new liquid-cooled Revolution X powertrains. This introduction is another part of the Project Rushmore line of upgrades which was released last August. “These [...]
Andrews Conversion Cams allow owners of the earlier TC engines to upgrade the problematic, spring loaded cam chain tensioners and replace them with the new, long wearing hydraulic cam chain tensioners. Conversion Cams also retrofit the use of the 2007- later TC engines improved, high-flow oil pump, cam support plate, cam sprockets and chains into [...]
We have an all-new bigger and better iPad app for Hot Bike and if you check it our right now you can get to peep some issues for free!. Check it out at: //itunes.apple.com/us/app/hot-bike-mag/id675209032?mt=8
Once again Martin Resendez and his merry men, Rolling Deep for 4 Charities,, make a run for the border for the Nin9th Annual Rosarito Beach Harley Run which is one of Southern California’s premier biker charity events. This year’s launch location was Laidlaw’sAIDLAWS Harley-Davidson in Baldwin Park, where several hundred riders gathered to have coffee, [...]
Get your Official 2014 Hot Bike Calendar now! Limited Quantities! Order here: https://bonnier.webconnex.com/2014HotBikeCalendar
Mikuni American’s popular HSR42, HSR45 and HSR48mm Smoothbore Carburetor Kits are known world-wide as the best performing carburetors for American V-Twins. The popular Mikuni HSR42 Carb Kit is already an industry performance standard for Sportsers, Buells and stock Big Twins by offering a 25% increase in power and torque when used with an aftermarket exhaust [...]
SuperTrapp SE Series Slip-Ons (MSRP $439.00) are equipped with a race-proven baffle that gives riders a bolt-on performance gain of 10 – 12% more horsepower. SE Series are non disc-based. They provide the most torque in the bottom-mid range. The mufflers are steel, chrome-plated shells which include a steel core. The internal baffle heat shield [...]
Sneak Peek of an upcoming feature with Kevin Siepkier’s 30-inch 2013 Road Glide featuring model Katerina Ivana.
The latest group of HD touring models saw a fair amount of updates, many of which impacted the suspension components. With that in mind, Progressive has spent the last few months working through each change and confirming their shocks not only fit, but substantially increased ride quality. Riding gear, shock dyno and micrometers have [...]
A manufacturer of stylish and functional highway bars for V-Twins since 1958, Jardine’s latest highway bars are constructed from heavy duty thick wall American steel tubing. The bars are available in black or a high polish chrome finish. Jardine has highway bars for all varieties of V-Twin motorcycles. Visit www.JardineProducts.com for specific applications and additional [...]