Articles on this Page
- 10/30/12--09:19: _Hot Bike Arizona Tr...
- 10/30/12--16:01: _New Welding Safety ...
- 11/05/12--10:28: _Le Pera’s new NOMAD II
- 11/05/12--12:37: _New Styled Wheels f...
- 11/07/12--11:52: _Model Out Takes Too...
- 11/12/12--16:10: _Hot Chicks Posing w...
- 11/13/12--15:42: _Arlen Ness HQ visit
- 11/27/12--10:01: _Hot Models Holding ...
- 12/05/12--12:19: _Update on our Proje...
- 12/05/12--15:05: _Evel Knievel Stunt ...
- 12/14/12--12:18: _Biker Bar Quickly S...
- 12/20/12--15:34: _Beautiful Girls Pos...
- 03/05/13--12:46: _Harley-Davidson Fre...
- 03/07/13--14:16: _Charmed Life
- 03/07/13--14:31: _Sons Of War Hunters
- 03/07/13--14:43: _Adding On Auto Tune
- 03/08/13--10:23: _2013 Harley-Davidso...
- 03/10/13--11:26: _Indian reborn with ...
- 03/15/13--10:06: _Victory Motorcycles...
- 04/03/13--11:15: _Marching On
- 10/30/12--09:19: Hot Bike Arizona Trip 3 stops, 3 Styles
- 10/30/12--16:01: New Welding Safety Interactive Guide from Lincoln Electric
- 11/05/12--10:28: Le Pera’s new NOMAD II
- 11/05/12--12:37: New Styled Wheels for H-Ds
- 11/07/12--11:52: Model Out Takes Too Hot For Print
- 11/12/12--16:10: Hot Chicks Posing with Parts
- 11/13/12--15:42: Arlen Ness HQ visit
- 11/27/12--10:01: Hot Models Holding Hot Products
- 12/05/12--12:19: Update on our Project 1989 FLHS Build
- 12/05/12--15:05: Evel Knievel Stunt Worn Helmet and Leather Jumpsuit Up for Auction
- 12/20/12--15:34: Beautiful Girls Posing with Parts
- 03/05/13--12:46: Harley-Davidson Free Gift!
- 03/07/13--14:16: Charmed Life
- 03/07/13--14:31: Sons Of War Hunters
- 03/07/13--14:43: Adding On Auto Tune
- 03/08/13--10:23: 2013 Harley-Davidson Breakout Test Ride
- 03/10/13--11:26: Indian reborn with new motor
- 03/15/13--10:06: Victory Motorcycles Ride
- 04/03/13--11:15: Marching On
I’m always amazed at the diverstiy of custom bikes. Yesterday we Hot Bike Magazine made a quick stop to Sinthium Custom Paint, Haifley Brothers, and ended the day at Torch Industries. Each shop is one of the best at what they do, and each shop has a very different style of bikes. All three just [...]
Cleveland – Safety is a critical component of welding, and thanks to The Lincoln Electric Company, now welders of all skill levels can access the safety information they need anywhere, anytime. The company’s new Welding Safety Interactive Guide converts Lincoln Electric’s award-winning Welding Safety Interactive DVD into an online format that is easily accessible and [...]
Original, unique and just plain bitchin, this killer new seat by Le Pera is yet another completely new design from the company that sets the standard for thinking outside the box. Unlike anything we’ve seen before, the side “slashes” are the obvious design stand out here. These “slashes” play off the lines of the tops [...]
Clover Styled Wheels presents a new line of wheels for your Harley. We provide any size for any year and model bike. Check us out on www.facebook.com/styledwheels
Some of our model shots never get to see the pages of the magazine. Starting today, we’ll be posting the ones that were too hot to get past our censors! ; The more comments, the more pics we put up.
The title pretty much sums it up. We just wanted to share some photos of the Icon 1000 Outsider Jacket, Kuryakyn Floorboards, Schuberth Helmet, Skull Bones Jewelry and Sullen Clothing all posed with lovely ladies.
Visiting the Dublin, California world headquarters of Arlen Ness today. Whenever you’re in Northern California San Francisco Bay Area, be sure to visit the showroom and upstairs historical museum packed with master Ness’s original creations and memorabilia, including Hot Bike articles from when grandson Zach was a kid, now an accomplished customizer and builder in [...]
It’s Tuesday and once again it’s time to post more models holding hot motorcycle prodcuts. Why? Why not I say! Today’s products include Icon 1000 Elsinore Boots, DePalma Clothing, The Sportz X-Treme Pac 2-Man tent, Kuryakyn Headlights and our super secret Icon Stryker Rig vest covered with a Sullen Clothing flannel. Be sure and pick [...]
Our project 1989 FLHS is coming along at a good pace. All our parts have been chromed by True Finish Plating. Several key parts have been engraved by Hernan’s Custom Engraving. Sinthium Paint has the bodywork being flaked out at the moment along with the Curly’s Custom long bags with Tsukyau latches. We used several [...]
Profiles in History, run by Joe Maddalena, is proud to announce that it is set to auction off Evel Knievel’s stunt worn crash helmet and signature leather jumpsuit in its December 15-16 “Drama, Action, Romance: The Hollywood Auction.” This is the famous Bell Star full-face motorcycle helmet prominently seen when Evel Knievel attempted to jump [...]
HUMBOLDT, Kan., B&W Trailer Hitches, a leading U.S.-based manufacturer of heavy-duty, engineered trailer hitches and aftermarket truck/trailer accessories, announced that its new Biker Bar motorcycle-to-trailer mounting technology is quickly gaining favor among Harley-Davidson enthusiasts who use trailers to transport their bikes for rallies, vacations and more. Biker Bar is a totally unique concept and a [...]
What do you want for Christmas? How about one of these lovely items from Crafstman Tools, Rizoma, Kobalt, Old School Helmets, No School Choppers or Biltwell. I think any would look good under the tree. Enjoy.
Who doesn’t like free stuff? During the month of March participating Harley-Davidson dealers will offer customers a collectible 110th Anniversary gift with a qualifying $300 purchase. The commemorative 110th Anniversary cut-out picture frame holds a 5×7-inch photo in an LED-illuminated acrylic insert and features a cast Bar and Shield logo and a bronze metallic finish. [...]
For more than 40 years, the staff of Hot Bike has been shooting, showing, and banging out some of the coolest custom motorcycles and I am lucky enough to be the current curator of just what is hot in the world of V-twin bikes. With the ebb and flow of wheel and tire sizes, what [...]
I’ve recently had an addition to my family that has virtually flipped my life completely upside down. My former life of reckless abandonment love on the run has come to a screeching halt with the birth of my daughter. The lifestyle change has also grounded me more at home and consequently more time than I [...]
Speed’s Spotlight By now everyone knows a Harley needs that basic “Stage 1” setup, the pipes, a free-flowing air filter, and the ECM re-map to optimize fuel delivery. It’s a given, and for plenty of riders it’s enough. “But these guys might want to consider adding just one more thing,” says Jason Hanson of Speed’s [...]
Jeff Holt is out in Sunny Florida to kick off Bike 2013 and test ride the all new 2013 Harley-Davidson Breakout (non-CVO model). Key Features are as follows: • The Twin Cam 103B™ engine with 103-cid (1690cc), counter-balanced and rigid-mounted within the frame, is rated at 95.5 ft. lbs. of torque at 3000 rpm. The [...]
Indian Motorcycles announced the new 111 Thunder Stroke that will power the upcoming release of the 2014 bikes. Keep watching hotbikeweb.com for more info soon.
I got to test out two versions of the Victory Judge. One accessories. This Judge had the pull back handle bars for more comfort.
At this stage of my life there are only a few things in life I need to be happy. A healthy and happy daughter, the love of a good woman, Pabst Blue Ribbon beer, Sailor Jerry Rum, Slayer blaring out of some speakers at full volume, and a Harley in the garage. At this point [...]